Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life without Facebook.

Hi everyone, I'm Ryan and I'm a Facebook addict:

I made a big decision the other day - to deactivate my facebook account. I felt as though it was detracting from my life and was absorbing too much of my emotional energy as well as being a ample source of procrastination. So, here we are. Day 2 of life without facebook. It's a really strange feeling, I mean whenever I wasn't on facebook I'd be thinking up clever statuses to post, so now I can divert that thought and hopefully spend it on thinking about other things that are more value-adding to myself and society.

Really and Truly the good people at Facebook have created a truly remarkable brand, it consumes the user and captures their hearts and minds.

Here's what I've been photographing lately:





You likey?

No comments:

Post a Comment