Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beating the devil's tattoo.

I just shot a roll of film on on this and I'm too scared to get it developed because it'll be hell expensive, so I regret to inform you that there are no current photos to be posting. Apologies but nevertheless I do bring entertaining tidings.

I just started an internship at Grand Scheme in a marketing capacity. First task is to draft a marketing plan and its going ok. Learning a lot about street-wear and its scope. Should go well. Just don't mess up, Razz, ok? In the process I have discovered hypebeast and a whole new world of fashion savvy.
Everything is looking up.

Re: last post, she read it. And loved it. We've come to an understanding though. It's beautiful and poetic.

Been listening to:

Very Bluesy and Melancholy. I dig, but its tiring, draining and the melancholy gets to you. 3.5/5

Until next time, interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment